Why choose Ashbourne Heights?
What makes Ashbourne Heights so special? Why do so many people choose our quiet Peak District holiday park for holiday home ownership?
Our holiday home owners simply love having their own private bolt hole here in the Peak District - and we think you'd love it to. But why should you choose our park? Here's a few reasons why our park is right for you...
- A stunning location: If you love the great outdoors, rolling hills, lush valleys and picturesque destinations then Ashbourne Heights is definitely the park for you! Our park enjoys a fabulous location on the edge of the Peak District National Park, so you’re close to the heart of the beautiful region
- Perfect for quiet escapes: Everyone wants different things from a holiday park and, for those seeking non-stop entertainment, Ashbourne is not the park for you. There’s no loud clubhouse here (just a few noisy sheep nearby…) Instead there’s all the space you need to relax, unwind and get away from it all in the heart of the countryside.
- A wide range of holiday homes We have a wide range of holiday homes for sale, including caravans and luxury lodges. There’s something for all tastes and budgets. Take a look at our latest stock here
- Friendly sales team unlike some parks, we don’t believe in the hard sell and we will not pressure you into making a purchase. We understand that buying a holiday home is a big decision and that you need time to weigh up all the pros and cons. Our owners love it here and we hope you’ll want to discover holiday home ownership here too!
- On-park facilities When you buy a caracan or lodge at Ashbourne you’ll also have access to our range of facilities. Here you’ll find an indoor heated pool, on-site shop, launderette and children’s playground. Our park also sits at the entrance to the Tissington Trail, so best pack your walking boots!
Ownership at Ashbourne Heights
Looking to save on your next holiday home? Check out the latest deals and special offers on holiday home sales here…
Steps to ownership
We understand buying a holiday home is a big decision and, so, we’ve put together a mini guide to help you