Why choose Derbyshire & Ashbourne heights for your caravan holiday home?
What makes Ashbourne Heights so special? Why do so many people choose our quiet Peak District holiday park for holiday home ownership?
If you’re looking for a static caravan for sale in Derbyshire, sited on a beautifully landscaped park where a warm welcome will greet you each time you arrive, then look no further than Ashbourne Heights.
We have had the joy of welcoming many guests to enjoy holiday home ownership with us and we are proud of the positive feedback we have received on both the process of buying the holiday home and how the new owners are enjoying their new lifestyle.
To that end, we’ve put together the top five most popular reasons our guests choose Ashbourne Heights.
- A stunning location: If you love the great outdoors, rolling hills, lush valleys and picturesque destinations then Derbyshire and Ashbourne Heights is definitely the place for you! Our park enjoys a fabulous location on the edge of the Peak District National Park, so you’re close to the heart of the beautiful region
- Perfect for quiet escapes: Everyone wants different things from a holiday park and, for those seeking non-stop entertainment, Ashbourne is not the park for you. There’s no loud clubhouse here (just a few noisy sheep nearby…) Instead there’s all the space you need to relax, unwind and get away from it all in the heart of the countryside.
- A wide range of holiday homes: We have a wide range of holiday homes for sale for sale in this stunning part of Derbyshire, including caravans and luxury lodges. There’s something for all tastes and budgets. Take a look at our latest stock here
- Friendly sales team: Unlike some parks, we don’t believe in the hard sell and we will not pressure you into making a purchase. We understand that buying a holiday home is a big decision and that you need time to weigh up all the pros and cons. Our owners love it here in Derbyshire and we hope you’ll want to discover holiday home ownership here too!
- On-park facilities: When you buy a caravan or lodge at Ashbourne you’ll also have access to our range of facilities. Here you’ll find an indoor heated pool, on-site shop, launderette and children’s playground. Our park also sits at the entrance to the Tissington Trail, so best pack your walking boots!
Ownership at Ashbourne Heights
Looking to save on your next holiday home? Check out the latest deals and special offers on holiday home sales here…
Steps to ownership
We understand buying a holiday home is a big decision and, so, we’ve put together a mini guide to help you