Tis the season to be jolly…festive breaks from £399
It’s not long now until our homes will be full of twinkling lights, decorations and the smell of warm mince-pies. Lovely!
If you’re looking to get away with your friends and family this Christmas and New Year (or trying to escape from them and fancy a break) then look no further than Ashbourne Heights.
We’re also the perfect place to stay if you are visiting family in the area this festive time or if you want to recommend somewhere for people to stay locally.
There’s a great range of self-catering holiday homes and luxury lodges to choose from.
Here’s just a few reasons why we love it so much in the Peak District at Christmas time:
- Castleton’s famous Christmas trees that line the street
- Buxton Opera House Christmas pantomime
- Chatsworth House Christmas decorations & lights
- A refreshing walk with the dog on Boxing Day along the Tissington Trail
- Picture postcard views of snow dusted, wintry Peak District hills
Go on, get in early and book your festive break today.
£399 lead in price is based a Luxury 2 bed caravan for a 3 night break on 24th December 2019. Prices are subject to availability at time of booking.