Our Peak District holiday park
Escape to the country with a relaxing getaway at our Peak District holiday park. Here you can discover one of the UK’s most beautiful regions and make the most of the great outdoors.
Perfect for couples on a romantic break or families wanting a break away, Ashbourne Heights is the ideal destination for those who want to make the most of this fantastic location. From sightseeing and cycling to walking and climbing, there’s so much to see and do in the Peak District.
Whatever your reason for visiting this part of the UK, our Peak District holiday park is the perfect place to see it in all its glory. Whether you’re looking for peace and relaxation or fun and adventure, there's something for everyone here.
Our facilities at a glance…
- NEW Farmhouse Tea Room & Bar
- Indoor heated pool† (small charge applies & sessions bookable)
- Children’s outdoor playground & grass area
- Rally room with TV & Wi-Fi (wifi charges apply)
- Licensed convenience shop
- Direct access to the Tissington Trail
- Picnic areas
- Dog walking area & dog showers
†All children 15 years of age and under and all non-swimmers MUST be accompanied in the pool by a responsible person over the age of 18 using the following ratios:
• Children aged 8 to 15 years – 1 adult to 3 children.
• Children aged 4 to 7 years – 1 adult to 2 children.
• Children aged 0 to 3 years – 1 adult per child.
View our gallery of facilities
Explore Ashbourne Heights
Holidays at Ashbourne Heights
We have a wide range of self-catering accommodation available for your stay as well as a choice of touring and camping and glamping accommodation
Download our park map
If you would like to know more about the layout and setting of Ashbourne Heights then why not download a copy of our holiday park map here?
Become an owner
We regularly have new and pre-owned holiday homes for sale, so your dreams of owning a holiday home in the country might be closer than you think…
Do you love the thought of a relaxing holiday in the country, but hate the idea of leaving your pet behind? You don’t have to at Ashbourne Heights!