Book your 2019 holiday today at Ashbourne Heights and enjoy a country escape in the picturesque Peak District…
There’s something about that excited feeling you get when you’ve just booked your next holiday. Nothing quite beats having a holiday to look forward to (and we think it helps the days go a little quicker, too!)
Now is the perfect time to book your break at our quiet Peak District holiday park! The peak weeks and school holiday periods fill up quickly, so secure your holiday today and get your pick of our accommodation and your preferred dates…
Book by 28th Feb and save up to 20% on a 2019 holiday*
• Save up to 20% on off-peak touring and camping breaks*
• Save 15% on all off-peak self-catering breaks*
• Save 10% on all peak breaks and holidays*
Plus, book with a low deposit of just £50 for touring or £100 per lodge, caravan or glamping holiday
Free week or half price stay**
• Stay for 14 nights before 6th July 2019 and we’ll give you a free week in September or October 2019**
• Stay for 7 nights before 6th July 2019 and we’ll provide a half-price stay in September or October 2019**
Call 0800 117 0086 to book this offer (Freephone number from all landlines and mobiles.) Not bookable online.
Why choose Ashbourne Heights in 2019?
We strive to continually improve the holiday experiences we offer to our guests. That’s why we’ve undertaken a host of improvements in time for the 2019 season, including:
- Over £100,000 invested in brand new caravan accommodation
- You will love our BRAND NEW luxury Safari Lodge tents with hot tubs and private shower & toilet
- The ultimate glamping experience – ideal for relaxed family holidays under the stars
- Refurbished touring shower and toilet facilities
Our quiet, country holiday park is a popular choice for holidays and short breaks, with many of our guests coming back season after season. We are blessed with a fantastic location in this beautiful region and with the added bonus of having direct access to the Tissington Trail.
On park you’ll find a range of facilities, including our indoor pool, rally room with TV and WiFi, children’s playground, shop and handy launderette. We’re also just a stone’s throw from the pretty market town of Ashbourne, should fancy a meal out at a nice restaurant or just want to stock up on those daily essentials.
Our accommodation range
If you’re looking for somewhere for a quiet self-catering holiday in the Peak District in 2019 then look no further! We have a range of self-catering accommodation including luxury holiday lodges and caravans and glamping for your break, sleeping between four and eight people.
All our luxury lodges come with double glazing and central heating – so you can be sure of a cosy stay, as well as fully fitted kitchens with a microwave, plus a bath and shower room, TV with Freeview and outdoor garden furniture. A dishwasher or washing machine is also available in selected models.
What is there to see and do nearby?
2019 promises to be another bumper year in the Peak District! Whether you’re a regular visitor to this stunning part of the UK or have never explored the region before, there’s always something to see and do.
From walks along lush valleys and over moorland peaks to browsing the shops in a quaint village (or even taking the family to Alton Towers for the day!) – we can guarantee that you will never get bored!
There’s also a huge line-up of local events taking place throughout the year that you won’t want to miss, including:
- Belper Goes Green, June: This eco-festival that aims to share simpler, low carbon and environmentally friendly ways of doing things in a relaxed and uplifting way that showcases the best our community has to offer. Over the weekend there will be 2 stages of diverse live entertainment, a CAMRA Beer Festival with large selection of real ales, hot and cold food (including plenty of delicious veggie options), toys and activities to keep the little ones happy and many crafts and community art projects to get involved with.
- Bakewell Literary Festival, May: 2019 will be Bakewell’s second Literary Festival – a four day event with workshops, children’s literary trail, writing competition, book stalls, author’s book signing and readings and more…
- Ashbourne Show, August: A traditional country and agricultural show, providing entertainment and interest, in a friendly atmosphere, making a great day out for all the family. With around 150 quality trade stands, there is an excellent Crafts Tent, Food Hall and an indoor retail marquee. The main ring will be busy all day with entertainment.
- Chatsworth Country Fair, August: For the very best the countryside has to offer, there’s nowhere quite like the annual country fair at Chatsworth, one of England’s most spectacular annual outdoor events.
- Chatsworth International Horse Trials, May: A three-day event of thrilling world-class equestrian sport, combined with entertainment for all the family in the beautiful surroundings of Chatsworth.
- Y Not Festival, July: For one weekend a year, the gorgeous peak district countryside becomes home to the Y Not Festival. Along with stunning panoramic views of the countryside, the festival offers a fully stocked bar of local ales and ciders, a mouth-watering selection of food and more live music than you could ever possibly take in!